Tuesday, June 9, 2009

All in a days work...

This is my amazingly talented mother,who one day, decided she wanted to make wedding cakes. No classes, no training, just pure creativity. So I enlisted her help with a pre-girls camp activity centered around temples and weddings, and this is what we came up with! It was so much fun to do and surprisingly easy! Who knew! One thing's for sure, making a wedding cake for no one in particular was really fun! I may just have to do it again...someday.




5 comments:

Photo Crazy! said...

Super cute! Have fun with the Y.M.

*A* said...

Holy cow! That is amazing!! Very cute

Mark and Kyra Herbst said...

OH my goodness. Your family is so talented it makes me sick. :) The cake is gorgeous!! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Ang.. that turned out awesome! what a great activity! and a yummy one too! score!

Kiama Dawson said...

Hey, I stumbled on your blog through Whitney's. I don't know if I told you, but everything you put into girls camp was great! It was awesome, and I know that the girls had fun! I only wish I could have been there for more of it.