Friday, July 24, 2009

It's all fun and games....

Until someone falls off the blasted monkey bars and breaks their arm! Poor Morgan! We were all having a good ole' time at our Stake Pioneer Day picnic until Morgan's friend came to me and said "I think Morgan dislocated her wrist." What??? So I ran to her and found her ghost-white and holding her wrist that was swollen almost to the size of a tennis ball. Apparently she was jumping for the 4th bar, missed, and came down backwards on her arm. So Quinn and our good Bishop (who happens to be a doctor) took her to the clinic and got her a splint for the night. It was after hours so we had to go back today for the x-ray and a more permanent cast. Looks like she may become a "lefty" after all! We love you Morg!

Is this the saddest face you've ever seen??

This is a slightly happier face after a FULL day of watching TV and being waited on hand and foot by the best brother and sister in the world...


Surprise Morgan!! We even cleaned your room and made your bed!

9 comments:

Audrey said...

Are you kidding me?!?! That just breaks my heart! I loooove that those two little cuties cleaned her room and made her bed! That is about the sweetest thing EVER! I wonder if I broke mine if that would work around here...hmmmm

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

Oh man, we had to go through that this summer too! No fun at all. I hope she gets to feeling better, poor thing. She'll probably have to start school with that huh? Oh man!

Photo Crazy! said...

OUCH! So sorry! I am sure that hurt so much. I hope she heals quickly!

Tera said...

I am so sorry Morgan. I hope you get feeling better soon! Hang in there.

Travis and Jamie said...

Poor Kiddo! But so cute of Logan and Allie. I love when my kids get all lovey and take care of each other. Too cute!

easleyfamily said...

So sad! Looks like she has lots of help to get thru it all!

Cody said...

Bummer! Hope she's back to her old tricks soon! I was actually in the car with your Mom when you called and broke the news to her. I felt so bad!

Wendi said...

Oh no!! Cute little Morgan! That is a pretty sad face :( Hope she's feeling a little better.

P.S. Her bedspread is adorable.

I can't believe how grown up our kids are getting. Weird.

Darci said...

Poor girl! Hope she gets that arm feeling better soon!