Wednesday, July 25, 2007

New Blogger



Hello Everyone! Knowing how computer illiterate I am, I'm suprised to see myself as a blogger, but could not fight the urge or the peer pressure to get started! I guess I'll start with a quick update on our family. We currently live in Rigby, Idaho, about 15 miles north of Idaho Falls. We have lived here for 2 years and have grown to love it here. Quinn is in his second year of owning a practice and it is busy and growing. He is loving his Fridays off and often finds himself trying to improve his game on the golf course. We have 4 kids-- Morgan (almost 8),will be in 3rd grade this year and loves gymnastics, music, and Hannah Montana. Layton (5), fell in love with t- ball this summer and starts kindergarten in the fall. Allie (3), loves bubblegum, teasing her siblings, and making everyone laugh (or scream). And Kate (13 mo.), is just simply a doll and we couldn't love her more. I am loving being a mom and trying to come up with creative ways to keep 4 kids entertained during these long summer days. We spend lots of time at Rigby Lake and the local SnowCone Shack. I am finding that any type of routine is just not possible in the summertime, and we won't see any resemblence of one until school starts. Well, that's us in a nutshell, more will come later. (pay no attention to the kid on the far left....he somehow snuck into the picture!)

6 comments:

Burton Fam said...

What a cute crew!

Julie said...

I am so glad you started! It's so fun to see a pic of your kids (and you too). I will be looking forward to future updates!

Jenni said...

I finally figured out how to log in...wow!!! The kids are darling and you look great!! hope all is well.

Wendi said...

Wow--you are such a blondie! It looks soooo cute! Seriously--you're a little hottie.

I'm dying at how big your kids are. I guess I haven't seen them for 4 years though, so go figure.

You guys look great!

The Boyle Family Press said...

Angie!!!
Through this amazing grapevine of former Lousivillians blogging, I found your page!! It is great to see how your family has grown! I have these moments of sadness were I miss Louisville and all our friends so much! We are in Alaska and just recently had our fourth baby. A boy named Jace. My e-mail address is mjjudi@hotmail.com
I would love to hear from you!
love mags

Jami said...

Your kids and family is so grown up! I love that you gave into peer pressure!