Thursday, September 6, 2007

The Rockstar Life!



I have finally achieved it....well, almost. School is back in session, Allie started preschool, and 3 days a week I am down to ONE kid in the house! The first day I almost didn't know what to do with myself. I found myself wandering aimlessly around my house, not sure where to go or what to do first. It didn't take long though, I have found that I am just as busy as before, only in different ways. It has been so fun watching Allie get so excited to go to school. She's definately one of the BIG kids now. I am really enjoying the time with Kate...maybe one of these days we will get her crawling! Then, in about 2 more years give or take, I will really have achieved the Rockstar Life! (These are some recent pics of Allie that were taken right before school started.)

2 comments:

Julie said...

Darling pics! I am dying to see your kids in person again. It has been WAY too long! Tyler had his first morning of pre-school today. I didn't get nearly as much done as I wanted to. Hmmm. Hopefully I will get more constructive!
Glad to see a new post!

Jenni said...

Okay, she is the cutest!! I had the same feeling with Parker went Abby went off to school. I know, 4 is WAY different than 2 but still crazy to have only one for a while. Hope you and little Kate have fun!