Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Halloween Overload


Does everyone else celebrate Halloween as a week long holiday? I love Halloween and getting my kids all dressed up and taking tons of pictures, but it seems my kids are already in sugar shock and it's not even the big day yet! We began our festivities last night with Allie's preschool Halloween carnival...so fun! The kids really enjoy it, so you know, we do too. Poor Allie had to make due with a make-shift pirate costume...I won one on ebay, but the darn thing didn't make it in time, so I had to get creative last minute. Maybe we'll get lucky and she'll actually have a real pirate costume for Halloween! We will be dressing up again tomarrow for Music Makers, then again next week for our ward trunk-or-treat, and on and on and on.....at least the kids love it and don't think I'm trying to torture them...Kate actually laughs the whole time I'm putting her in her "duck" costume! Maybe by the time Thanksgiving gets here, they'll be down off their sugar high! Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Jami said...

Did you start music makers there yourself? I've thought about it here and then wondered if I wanted to take that upon myself. We'll see. Definitely not this year! Love the costumes, too! They're dang cute!

Travis and Jamie said...

Good job on Ally's. I have always made the boys costumes. I'm not sure why, I didn't start out with that intention I just didn't have the money for Trenton's first and then was late buying the next year. Travis now thinks that it is our "tradition" this year is alot harder. Jacob-HeMan Trenton-R2D2 (not sure how that one will work) Travis decided that we should be a tooth and the tooth fairy. I have alot of work ahead of me and the Trunk -r- Treat is on this Friday!!!

Wendi said...

Music Makers! I totally forgot about that! How could I forget. Did you know my dance studio is called Dance Makers? I remember naming it kind of after Music Makers.

Cute costumes!

Do you ever talk to Brenda? I need her to start a blog so I can stay in touch with her too! How about you convince her? =)

Adri said...

So fun to find your blog, Angie. Yes, Halloween is officially a week-long holiday. At least you get to use the costumes a lot! :) Hope you are all great!