Thursday, October 25, 2007

Travel Update!


Okay, so this took place a few weeks ago, but I couldn't let it go unposted. Over conference weekend, we made a mad dash to Grand Junction, CO to see the Burtons and their new home. It was such a quick trip, but SO worth the drive! The kids played like they had never been apart and it was so fun to see Allie and Ellie get to know eachother a little more. We love the Burtons and are so grateful for their friendship and for letting us literally "drop in" for the weekend. We had quite the crew with 8 kids between the two families! I'm sure it was a little crazy, but we had such a good time.

We were able to do some hiking in Arches National Park, but it was so windy that day we were afraid it was going to blow us all off the rock, so we didn't get to stay as long as we all hoped.


We were also able to go to dinner with Jeff and Nicole Cornelious and their beautiful baby girl! They are doing well in Moab and it was so great to see them too. (Leave it to me to forget my camera)
It was a great weekend and we hope for many more to come!
Thanks Burtons!





7 comments:

Deanna said...

Wow, I can't believe how grown up all the kids are! How fun! Tell Brenda (and Nicole!) she needs to start a blog! :o) BTW - I LOVE the duck costume!!

Travis and Jamie said...

When you and Burton have kids again they should be boys!! So many girls between the two of you.

mags said...

Ang!!

Wish we could have been there! I love the dads and the backpacks. I love this bloggin' thing, I can see how ya'll are doing whenever I feel the need!
check out my blog @ magsandmike.blogspot.com

Crafty Momma said...

Hi Angie, How are you doing?! Hope all is well. Your family has grown since I last saw you, and so has mine! I had a little girl in August, she is so much fun! How can I get in touch with the Burton's and the Cornelius' I would like to see how they are doing and their new family additions! It was nice to see your blog! Stay in touch!

Julie said...

Ok, I have to say that I pulled up your blog and I am green with envy! Totally dying to see you guys! Looks like you had a great time. BTW-did you persuade Bren to get a blog going? We need to keep working on her!

Mandy said...

How fun! That is so cool to see the Burtons too! Brenda needs to start a blog! I hadn't heard about Nicole and Jeff, I am so excited for them! I always thought they would make the best parents!

Jami said...

Did you love your cruise? We need posted pictures (including swimsuit ones for my sake). I'm laughing that you kept the blue! Okay, so you need the original packaging the suit came in and then www.modbeclothing.com and hit OUR STORIES and then OUR PLEDGE and then download the return form at the bottom and send it back! I'm glad you love it!