Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat...sMeLL mY FeEt!


Can I just say how much I love Halloween? Not necessarily all the hype and materialism, but seeing my kids all dressed up in cute little costumes is such a highlight for me! So much fun! We actually had a "traditional" Halloween last night instead of the ward "Trunk-or-treat" which has taken its place for the past few years. The kids had a blast going from house to house trick-or-treating and each had a boat-load by the time we were done! Kate is such a candy fiend and was in HoG HeAvEn all night! She couldn't believe that you just say TricK or TreAt and they put candy in your bucket! She had those words down perfect by the end of the night! Here are a few pics to document our fun!


Hannah Montana A.K.A. Morgan


Layton as Optimus Prime


Allie and her blonde hair make the perfect Cinderella



Kate wearing the same witch costume that both Morgan and Allie have worn. How sad that I don't have any more girls to put this cute costume on! Seeing Kate in this costume was like seeing Morgan in instant replay...they look so much alike! (Morgan 13 mo.)



My four little kiddos knocking on the neighbors door. How cute are they?

9 comments:

Camille Herbst said...

How adorable! I remember that witch costume! It sure looked like you had a great time!

Cody said...

Love the kids in their costumes! They look so CUTE!!! And Wow, Morgan and Kate do look so much alike!!!

♥jada said...

Cute costumes! I love Morgan's Hannah costume especially. Halli thought I was the only mom on the planet that would not buy her a "Hannah Montana" costume from Target. We definetly have the cutest Hannah's!

Anonymous said...

Ang I can't believe how much Morgan and Kate look alike. I've never noticed it before, but they could pass as twins at that age! They are both beautiful little girls! Maybe someday I'll get to borrow that witches costume! Yeah right! :)

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, i just realized that i copied your blog background. i'm sorry. that must mean we have the same taste! what i can say, we're skisters! :)

Julie said...

Cute, cute kids! I love Halloween too, but now I have all this candy sitting in my home. I know I need to get rid of it, but then I'll regret it when I cam craving a little Snickers...which is why I need to get rid of it :)

OK-Ang...you still have a KY license?!? BTW-how is your car?

Pam said...

Cute, cute costumes and kids. It seems like yesterday we just met you guys with one baby girl and a boy on the way. Where did the time all go.????

Photo Crazy! said...

Hi Ange,
You haven't posted in a while. You must be crazy busy like everyone else. Will you send your e-mail address and home address to this e-mail? cedardentist@yahoo.com
I want to send you an invite to my blog and a christmas card. Thanks!
Love, Jennie

kara jayne said...

Hey Angie...I need your address. The one I have is on Caribou St. Is that right? email me at karajaynekelly at gmail dot com!!