Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Allie and Easter

Five years ago on Good Friday of Easter weekend, our sweet Allie joined our family. So every Easter we have more than one reason to celebrate. We are so blessed to have Allie in our family. She has quite the knack for making everyone laugh. Her own laugh is infectious her smile brightens our day. Her favorite thing of all is to sneak up behind and scare you...and she's getting really good at it. Sneaky, sneaky! Here is Allie and our traditional birthday breakfast-in-bed. It was her first one and she was pretty excited. Morgan and Layton were so cute to make sure it happened before they left on the bus for school. This has really become a highlight of birthdays in our house.



Allie and her Grandma and Grandpa Mikesell

Does this just say it all?? This cute sign was given to Allie by her grandma and grandpa Herbst.
Happy Birthday Allie! We love you!



Here are a few pics of our Saturday neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt. Kate was so cute this year...she really caught on to "hunting" the eggs and got so excited every time she spotted an "eesa egg".



Hmmm...how many do I have, and how many more can I find????

Layton being his usual analytical self, "hmmm....which one has the best candy inside?"


Beautiful sunny Easter Sunday. Not many to be had here in Idaho, so we enjoyed it to the fullest.

7 comments:

easleyfamily said...

Angie, you haven't changed a BIT and you do not look like you've given birth to those 4 kids...I'd really question it if they didn't look so much like you! Your family is adorable.

Photo Crazy! said...

Allie is too cute! I love the sign. I looks like you had a great Easter.

Audrey said...

I think that your breakfast in bed tradition is AWESOME! As soon as I am not so tired (lazy) I think I am going to start that up here in my home!
Cute pictures and adorable kids! I esp. like the one with Allie holding her new sign. Her smile is to die for!

Darci said...

What a fun birthday tradition! Hope she had a great day. Your family looks so good on Easter morning!

mags said...

I can't believe it's been five years!
Has it really been that long ago? She sure has grown, such a cute family you guys have, and ang you look great!

Anonymous said...

SOOO SOOO cute! I love that little girl! I'm so glad she is in our family too! It's so fun having her and Dusty so close!

*A* said...

So cute! Sure wish you guys lived closer!!