Tuesday, April 14, 2009

An attempt at Ariel Photography




What were you doing last Saturday night? Here's what Quinn and I were doing. We were up enjoying the beautiful clear Idaho sky from the seat of a little Sesna 172 (?? I hope I got that right!) owned by our good friends Brad and Katie Wells. Brad is a pilot and kindly agreed to take Quinn and I up so we could take some ariel shots of Quinn's grandmother's farm, which we will frame and give to her for her
90th birthday celebration this weekend. Let me tell you, it was quite the ride! Brad is a great pilot and even taught Quinn a few tricks of the trade, letting him take off and land (with a little assistance here and there). But what a fun date night!
Thanks Brad and Katie!

3 comments:

easleyfamily said...

What SCARY fun! :)

Photo Crazy! said...

How cool! You both are so much fun!

*A* said...

You guys be SO careful. I'm sooooo afraid of those little planes. Too many people get hurt/die! (Sounds like the mom is coming out of me huh!)