Thursday, May 21, 2009

What's your FAV???

I'm headed to Sottsdale next week for a Dental Meeting with my husband, and there's not a whole lot on the agenda for the wives. So I'm thinking I'll be spending the majority of my time hanging out by the pool...more than likely by myself. Nice I know. I'm actually really looking forward to some quiet time. So here's my question. What is the best book you've read lately? I'm done with the Twilight saga, so on to bigger and better things...I need suggestions ladies so get typing!

6 comments:

Photo Crazy! said...

Sorry, I haven't read anything lately. If it was me I would take a laptop and catch up on my scrapbooking. I will ask my friend Brooke~she reads a book a week.

easleyfamily said...

I really liked the Shop-a-holic series...if you're looking for something deep, I'd go another direction, but for poolside reading, I recomend it!!!

Travis and Jamie said...

I'm reading "Have a NEW kid by Friday", so far it is interesting. It's more about how to change yourself so that you can handle taking care of your kids issues without over reacting. Which I'm great at. :)
Too bad we aren't already out that way. I would love to have gotten together with ya!

The Duckers said...

If you liked Twilight, I think you would really enjoy the Goose Girl
Enna Burning
River Secrets

By Shannon Hale. It's a SUPER EASY READ, but a good one! You could probably finish them depending on how long you're going.

Have fun!

kara jayne said...

PLEASE CALL ME!!! I would totally come up to Scottsdale and meet up with you for lunch/shopping/poolside, whatever!!

I have a million favorite books.

Here are a few good recent reads:

The Book Theif
These is my Words

Anonymous said...

Scottsdale? How come I've never heard about this? That will be fun! I can think of nothing better than doing nothing on a warm day laying next to a pool! Derek and I should come..... He can do a mean cannon-ball!