Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Freedom of the Seas!


Quinn and I had such a great time onboard the Freedom of the Seas. What a perfect opportunity to "reconnect and get to know eachother again! And do you know what I found out? I would marry him all over again! He is truly my best friend and there is no one in the whole world I'd rather spend time with! (No offense to you close friends out there!) :) It was a perfect week in every sense of the word and I couldn't have dreamt of a better vacation. We had so much fun surfing, rock climbing, eating, scuba diving, soaking up the sun, having dinner with friends, singing kareoke (yes, even Quinn!), dancing the night away, and those quiet moments in sweet conversation....only to name a few! We missed our kids, and were so excited to see them when we got home, but I would go again in a heartbeat..

11 comments:

Jenni said...

Ang- What a blast!!! Glad that it was so fun!!! By the way, you looked beautiful..love the hair color.

Julie said...

Yeah! You posted! I have been checking. It looks like you had so much fun! I would've loved to have been there with you (except in the sweet moments of conversation part-LOL).

Wendi said...

What a perfect trip! So glad you guys had such a nice time. And that surf thing looks crazy awesome!

We've only been on a cruise once, we took our kids, and it was anything but kid-friendly. Nightmare! We vowed to never go on another one, but yours looks so fun, maybe we'll have to reconsider!

Travis and Jamie said...

Oh so fun! Travis and I are counting down the days until we go "cruising". It was supposed to be when he graduated, but then Xander came along. Guess we will wait a little longer. That just gives me more time to get swim suit worthy!;)

Brady and Kariann said...

Looks like you had a great time!! One of mine and Brady's favorite vacations was our cruise - wasn't the food awesome?? Glad you had fun!

Jami said...

It just made me want to go again! I didn't take near enough pictures on ours, but the ones I have...I just want to go back!

Deanna said...

LLUUCCKKYY! :o) (I went on my first cruise last October - I could definitely be a cruise-r for life. I LOVED it!!!)

Anonymous said...

Sooooo fun! Don't you just love room service?!! My favorite part of a cruise is not thinking about where to eat, when to eat, or how much a meal costs!

mags said...

Angie

Sooo fun! You are lookin' pretty good there too! Man I miss you guys, I miss all the Louisvilians, we should all rent one big boat and have a cruise/reunion. If only!!!!

Crafty Momma said...

How fun! I went on a cruise once to Baja mexico, not exactly paradise, but it still was fun and that was before I met christian. Last summer we kind of had a "second honeymoon" because our first one we didn't anything but lay on the beach. We went to cancun mexico and stayed in a 5 star hotel, I found a super good deal. We had so much fun and did so many things! I can't wait until chris and I experience a cruise together. It is nice to get away for just the two of you, but in the end you always miss your kids!

Mandy said...

It looks like you had so much fun! What a great time...esp to just be together and reconnect! I am with Maggie...it would be awesome to rent a whole boat for everybody!