Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

At the Mikesell home we celebrate Valentine's Day as a family holiday...our anniversary is in two weeks, so Quinn and I have OUR time then. So as a family we had our annual candle-lit dinner. I first tried this last year and the kids loved it so we went ahead with it again this year. It's amazing the ambiance that a few candles add to a dinner...even with four kids around the table.




After dinner we watched a quick movie and I caught this cute picture of Allie and Kate sharing a love sac. I love my family and it's fun to have a day set aside to show them how much I love them. (Not that I don't every other day of the year, but you know what I mean!) Hope everyone had a great day!

3 comments:

mags said...

i have been waitin' for you to blog again. We also have a family thing for Valentines!!! great minds think alike.

Julie said...

That is such a ctue pic of the girls! And I love your kitchen table. Someday we will be able to come and see your house (sigh).

Deanna said...

Cute cute cute pic of your girls! And cute new background, BTW. All those hours you spent are obviously well worth it! (Now, about that tutorial...) :o)