Friday, February 1, 2008

Alive and well!!!

Okay, I'm sure some of you were beginning to wonder if I fell off the face of the earth or something, nope, still here and praying for life to slow down! It's now February and I find myself wondering what happened to January! Here's my excuse....Quinn bought me a digital scrapbooking program for Christmas and I kid you not, I have been on that thing 24/7! It is the most awesome thing in the world! I feel like such a stumbling block has been removed! Since Christmas day I have done about 70 or more pages! I can scrapbook anytime day or night with no mess and no little hands in the middle of my stamps and markers! It has totally saved my life! Anyway, off the scrapbooking soapbox, I am recommitting myself to updating my blog at least ONCE a month! :) So just so everyone knows, I AM alive and well! Here's a sample of what has been taking up all my time lately...well maybe not ALL but lets just say a good portion of it!!




5 comments:

mags said...

love the scrapbookin' "you are so freaking talented!" that's from sienfeld.

Jami said...

Good to have you back! Is that thing easy cause I can do some computer stuff...but I've never been a scrapbooker. I wonder if I could do that, though.

Brady and Kariann said...

I love the scrapbook pages - they are so cute!

Deanna said...

Ahh, scrapbooking.... okay, we forgive you! :o) Those pages are beautiful! I especially love the "sisters" page. :o)

Julie said...

Ang! Maybe I need an excuse to come out and get a tutorial! Those pages are awesome. What program did you get?