Thursday, February 21, 2008

10 years and counting!



This day I married my friend.....








Now, 10 years later I would marry him all over again, and here are a few reasons why....









* He truly is my best friend
* He can make me laugh even when I'm steaming mad(which usually makes it worse!)
* He inspires me to be the very best me.
* He's not afraid of a pile of laundry!
* He doesn't mind a good "chick flick" every now and then!
* Not only is he a wonderful father, he is a really good daddy.
* He is very ambitious and a hard worker.
* He has great legs!
* He's not afraid to ask for directions.(or for help when he gets stuck...I've
actually pulled him out 3 times in the past month! LOVE THE SNOW!!) :o)
* He is the man of my dreams and there is no one else in the world I would
rather take this awesome journey with!

I am so grateful for this wonderful man and I look forward to many more great years to come!

11 comments:

Wendi said...

Happy Anniversary Ang and Quinn!

Travis and Jamie said...

Congrats on 10!!

Julie said...

Can it really be 10 years? I have vivid memories of your wedding day. I feel so lucky that Ry and I were there! I remember at the time I thought you were so cute and that Quin was lucky to have gotten you. Now that we are good friends, I still think so. What a great couple!

mags said...

You have great hair, and even though all of us are gettin' old you two don't look it.

Jenni said...

So Sweet, congrats to you guys!!

Jami said...

10 years! Congrats! I wish I was there on your wedding day! You guys are awesome and I'm glad you love the snow since you're stuck in it!

D Liddell said...

Congratulations!! Ang, the only things that's changed since your wedding day is your hair!! You're still young and beautiful! Isn't awesome to think what has developed since that day and what will in another 10! Congrats to a fabulous couple!

Nicole said...

Congratulations Angie and Quinn! Both of you have obviously found the fountain of youth...maybe it's true love?!?!?! I found your blog link on Maggie's blog and thought I'd visit to see what you guys are up to. It looks like you're all doing well...cute as ever! If you want to visit our blog (yes, I started one thanks to Mags) you can go to web.mac.com/corneliusfam. The username is jeffandnicole and the password is moabutah! Take care!

Mandy said...

Ok so I am a little behind in the blogging world...but since this is your last post I guess I am not the only one! Happy anniversary!

Julie said...

Um, OK, I thought you were going to update!
Happy belated B-day (you at least need to post about that!)

Julie said...

Still waiting...:)