Tuesday, September 30, 2008

With my limited understanding of politics.....

I'm not usually the one to get on a political soapbox, or any kind of soapbox for that matter, but I guess with the current election, state of the economy, and media all combined into one, I can't help but feel a little concerned and frankly a little helpless. It makes me more than a little nervous that our future is in the hands of men in Washington who are less than honest and trustworthy, and definately NOT Godfearing.(Give or take a limited few) I can only take comfort in knowing that our Heavenly Father is very aware of our situation and that if we are prepared, we shouldn't be afraid. I received this in an email from my brother recently and I loved it so much I had to share. I have always been a Diamond Rio fan, and this is awesome! Beautiful pictures, inspiring song! Not all of us can write music like this to get our voices heard, but we can research, study up, and definately be prayerful, and get out and vote this November! Okay, I'm off now.

4 comments:

kara jayne said...

Beautiful!! I'm with you all the way!

Travis and Jamie said...

Gave me goose bumps.

♥jada said...

Awesome! Glad you found my blog so I could find yours. I guess we have to keep in touch somehow. Did you know Morgan and Skylar are both taking gym together? I haven't ever seen you there. One of these days. . .

Cody said...

Awesome! Madyson was tagged by one of her friends, so now we've tagged Allie!