Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Allie


Allie was tagged by her cousin Madyson so here are five things that you may not know about Allie..

Allie was born in Louisville, Kentucky.

Allie has a special blankie that she has slept with since she was a baby. Her favorite part about it is actually the tag, which in her subconscious sleep state, she will feel around for until she finds it then rubs it between her fingers.

Speaking of sleep, Allie is always the one to say "I'm tired Mom, put me to bed. I've never had a tough time getting that kid to sleep!

Allie is definately a non-conformer. If everyone is doing it, she won't. Which is great except when it comes to the "fun days" at preschool...like last week was clown day when all the kids dressed up like clowns...except Allie. She's allergic to clowns she informed me.

Allie has a knack for making everyone laugh with her little antics...Here's the latest...
Allie and Kate in the bathtub:
Allie: Hey Kate, listen to this song...Don't you wish girlfriend HOPPED like me...

Allie is a great kid and we love her so much...she is my little shadow and I couldn't think of a better little companion to have around.

We tag:
1. Abby
2. Halle
3. Ella
4. Tyler
5. Emma

0 comments: