Friday, February 13, 2009

What do you LOVE???


I thought in perfect timing for the Valentine's holiday, I would list the things that I cannot do without...so here goes...
(Thanks Andra, for the idea!)

1. I LOVE the sound of my children playing house together, yes, Layton included.
2. I LOVE hugs from behind when I'm standing at stove or the kitchen sink.
3. I LOVE the few hours I get to spend with my husband after the kids are in bed.
4. I LOVE knowing that our family can be together forever.
5. I LOVE chocolate covered strawberries.
6. I LOVE skiing and riding snowmobiles in this amazing Idaho snow!
7. I LOVE date night with my incredibe husband, and that Morgan is almost old enough to babysit!
8. I LOVE hiding around the corners and scaring my kids! (I got Quinn really good last night!)
9. I LOVE finding that GREAT deal at Target.
10. I LOVE singing and playing the guitar with my kids before bedtime.
11. I LOVE reminiscing over old photos.
12. I LOVE catching up with long lost friends over the internet.
13. I LOVE receiving "love note texts" from my husband.
14. I LOVE Kate's bedhead every morning.
15. I LOVE peanut butter crunch cereal. (I know, weird, but I'm hooked.)
16. I LOVE running.
17. I LOVE going on vacation (and I'm long overdue)
18. I LOVE my home.
19. I LOVE sleeping by the fireplace.
20. I LOVE good movies and a bowl of popcorn.

So let's hear it...what do you LOVE???

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my cool sister! I'm kinda glad I only have one! Then we get to spoil eachother on our birthdays! Thanks again!

*A* said...

Super cute! Jenn and Amy said to tell you hi! We stayed up until 1:30 in the morning, laughing and talking. It was soooooo fun! We went through old camp pictures and died laughing~yes, there were plenty of pictures of you too. We have decided to get together once a yr, so we will let you know the next time around. I'm glad you're kinda close (I'm in SLC) Miss ya!

Travis and Jamie said...

I love that Trenton isn't the only boy who likes to play house! :)

Unknown said...

Any friend of Forrest's is a friend of mine! I love your blog, your family is adorable.

easleyfamily said...

I love that we're in touch again! :) Whats happenin hot stuff??? Your family is adorable! Love the blog! Where are you living? I'm in Lehi. We'll have to plan another get together soon!

Photo Crazy! said...

Love the loves!

Jami said...

Two things: I LOVE that you said you love scaring your kids and proceeded to put Quinn as one of them in parentheses...I'm sure by accident, but it was funny. And I LOVE Reese's PUFFS cereal. I don't blame you a bit.

Julie said...

I love that you play the guitar and sing with your kids. Maybe in the next life I will be able to do that ;). I am going to try hiding around the corner and scaring my kids. And I too love PEANUT BUTTER CAPTAIN CRUNCH! I always knew we were kindred spirits!