Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Cabin Fever!

Families are the best. My brother Mike and his sweet wife Camille invited us to her parents cabin in Heber Canyon for the weekend and ohhh, it was a welcome invitation! My kids have been so cooped up lately, we really needed the getaway. We were able to spend 3 days and 2 nights in the mountains above beautiful Heber City. We had snowmobiles, sleds, and 4-wheelers during the day, and yummy food, good conversation, and lots of laughs late into the night. Not to mention the excited squeals of cousins who hadn't seen eachother in way too long! Thanks Mike and Camille for a much-needed break and to the Dents for sharing their beautiful cabin with us!

6 comments:

Photo Crazy! said...

I love "cabining"...what a great get away! So glad you got to go!

Darci said...

That is such a beautiful cabin! I still cherish all the memories!

smiths5 said...

Ok, I hate snow & cold...but even I agree that this looks blissfully fun! Glad things are well!

*A* said...

oh wow! That looks like soooo much fun! Glad you had a good time!

Anonymous said...

So so so sad we missed it. That's it, I'm going next time! :) I bet you guys had so much fun. Dang.... I wish it wouldn't have been such a CRAZY weekend for us! I would have liked being in on those late-night conversations. I bet there was a little laughter at my expense too! :)

Anonymous said...

cute blog background by the way!