Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Called to Serve.....


Who can resist a cute little boy in a white shirt and tie? I was called the other day by a primary chorister in another ward who needed some of my best singers to participate in a primary boys choir and sing at the upcoming Stake Priesthood Meeting. So I gathered up Layton and about 5 other little boys from our ward, all dressed up in their Sunday best, and we headed to the stake center where they stood in the front of the chaple and sang Called to Serve with every ounce of enthusiasm they could muster. One of the cute moms made little "future missionary" tags for them to wear. It was a great experience for me to hear these awesome little guys sing this wonderful hymn and be SOOO excited to do it. Ohhh, what the future holds for these sweet boys....

7 comments:

♥jada said...

OH, my goodness! That is awesome. I wish I could go and hear them sing.

Photo Crazy! said...

Soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! I bet it was a real crowd pleaser! Layton looks so handsome!

Katie Wells said...

Such adorable boys. It makes me miss PRIMARY!!

easleyfamily said...

That is so cute! I love it!!!

smiths5 said...

How cute are these pics. THey look like little angels in the top picture, but show theri innate little boy natures in the bottom one. Hope you guys are well!

Brooke said...

What a great idea to have the boys sing! They look great, and really do look happy to be there.

I can't believe how big your kids are! It has been a while since we have seen all of you. Looks like you guys are doing awesome. Your kids are all darling!

We are doing great! We love the warm weather in Nevada. It is nice to be able to play with the kids outside. Sorry, it has taken me so long to write back. Life is crazy busy, but is such a great adventure! Do you keep in contact with everyone? We try, but we don't have everyone's email address. How are Brian & Brenda and Ryan & Julie?