Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!


Don't we all just LOVE Halloween?? The ultimate kid fantasy holiday. Here are the kids on the big day, just before heading out to claim their loot...

Morgan, a.k.a Hermione Granger. "Swish and flick"

Layton a.k.a Indiana Jones...Kate lovingly calls him "IndYIana Jones."

Allie, my darling 50's girl...caught her mid-spin on this pic.

Cute Kate...little Tinkerbell. Sometimes referred to as "Stinkerbell". (Only when she's being a stinker of course.)

One holiday down, two to go...Christmas is just around the corner folks! Ready or not...

7 comments:

Photo Crazy! said...

Oh they look so cute!

easleyfamily said...

Cute kiddos, Angie!

Tera said...

You have got such cute kids. Hopefully your night at home was a little restful!

angie said...

Hi, I found your blog through FB. Hope that is okay ;) I saw your little Indiana last night out knocking doors. I thought he was adorable. I may have to remember that costume idea for another time. So cute. All your kids look great!

Mrs. Olsen said...

Indiana JOnes is a stud! Nice costumes. Marilyn would borrow your 50's outfit if she could fit in it I"m sure.

Happy Halloween!

Cody said...

Love the costumes....they look SO cUtE!!!

prism said...

Hey, Angie ---too cute. My little guy, Kael was also Indiana Jones this year for Halloween. Fun!