Thursday, April 8, 2010

That's My Girl

And it's time for another birthday at our house. Allie, our third baby, second girl, is celebrating her 6th birthday tomorrow. When she was a baby, everyone always told me she looked like a cabbage patch doll. And Oh, what a doll she is. Just can't get enough of this girl's million dollar smile.
Here is a peek at our sweet Alliecat. (I wanted to start with a hospital pic, but our scanner was being a bugger, so we'll start with: )
Age 1

Age 2

Age 3


Age 4

Age 5

Here is what makes our Allie so special:
*Her smile is contagious.
*She is 98.7% instantly obedient.
*She was so excited to get into this world, she came 4 weeks early!
*When she grows up, she wants to be a mom or maybe a bus driver.
*She reminds me at least once a day that I am the best mom in the world. I never get tired of hearing it.
*She is our best eater, always the first one to the table, and the last one down.
*She adores, and is adored by, her siblings. She makes the perfect older and younger sister.
We love you Allie, and hope you have a special day!

5 comments:

*A* said...

What a beautiful little girl. Happy Birthday!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love love love Allie. She is such a sweetheart! Happy Birthday Allie, Dusty and Colby can't wait to see you!

Tera said...

She is such a cute girl! Love the baby pictures!

Photo Crazy! said...

She is sooooo cute with an equal personality! I can tell why everyone adores her. What a doll! She is really so beautiful...you better watch out for those boys!

Photo Crazy! said...

Oh BTW we HAVE MISSED YOU! Welcome back!