Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bountiful Basket Anyone??


Can you believe I scored all this farm-fresh goodness for $15? I KNOW!! All I had to do was log into their website (www.bountifulbaskets.org) on Monday, pay my fifteen bucks, and pick up my basket at the designated location on Saturday. Easy Peasy. Each week I get different items in my basket which has greatly enhanced my cooking creativity, and here's a bonus..my kids actually grab for the fresh stuff instead of cookies and fruit snacks! There are locations in Idaho, Utah, Arizona, and Wyoming, and new locations are opening all the time..check it out!

5 comments:

Mrs. Olsen said...

Soo good. Soo cheap. Sooooo healthy!

stalker sarah said...

That is awesome! I want a Bountiful basket! YUMMMMMMY! Those avocados look so good!

*A* said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!! I was just looking at that site today!!!! I'm totally signing up. Please share recipes, I'd love to learn from you!

easleyfamily said...

What a good idea...I want in on that! hopefully they have one close to me!

Betty I. Herbst said...

Funny, I took pictures of a couple of my baskets too. Like Grandma, Like Granddaughter! Sure have been enjoying our baskets. (I got 17 tomatoes in this lastone, but only 4 avacodos. The rest of the items arethesame.)