Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Through the eyes of a 3 year old...

One day when I was busy sitting in front of the computer screen for possibly a little too long....


This little one got a hold of my camera and proceeded to entertain herself taking random pictures around the house. (After she stripped herself of the cute white sweater that her mother insists she wears with this dress!)

This is what I discovered after the camera was confiscated....




Not bad for a three year old. A budding photographer? We'll see.

3 comments:

kara jayne said...

i love your 'white sweater' comment. that's the rule at our house too. it isn't an issue with ella, but nora looks for every chance she can get to take that thing off!!!

stalker sarah said...

HA HA HA!!! She is such a cutie (and I LOOOOOVE that dress)!!! Lola got my camera today and took a pretty random shot. But your little cutie is good. :)

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....