Saturday, October 18, 2008

A favorite.....

I saw this on a friend's blog and loved it so I thought I'd share...

"Boys are found everywhere-- on top of, underneath, inside of, climbing on, swinging from, running around, or jumping into. Mothers love them, little girls hate them, older brothers/sisters tolerate them, adults ignore them, Heaven protects them. A boy is truth with dirt on its face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with gum in its hair and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket."
--Alan Beck

3 comments:

kara jayne said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!! I hope you don't mind me stealing it too!!

Photo Crazy! said...

It's a good thing since I have three of them. Love it!

Amy Price said...

Hey Angie! Thanks for leaving me a message on my blog so I could find yours. It is so fun to see your family!!! Brenda says you guys are doing great in Idaho. Are you in Blackfoot?